Sunday, March 3, 2013

It's that Seussing Time of Year!

Well, it's that wonderful time of year again!  March!  Time to celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday.

My sweetheart came to school on Friday to do the annual "Green Eggs and Ham."  He looked so doggone cute!  The kids loved it.  I'm kind of sorry that I can't post pictures of any of the kids on the internet, because I really took some cute ones!  Hopefully next week, I'll have a few more pictures to post on other activities during the week.


Mr. Hartog came and read "Scrambled Eggs Super!"

Thing One dropped in to read "The Cat in the Hat."

Isn't he cute?

Here's my Honey Bunch reading "Green Eggs and Ham."

 
This one may wind up on the refrigerator!

We've got to get it just the right shade of green.

It's just about ready to eat.  We had to take the eggs out for the Muslim kids before we added the ham.  I will have to tell you, green ham looks totally disgusting.


 

1 comment:

  1. Brian and I made green eggs and ham too! Well just for us, not my class. :)

    ReplyDelete