Monday, March 25, 2013

Getting Ready for Spring!

Well, the calendar tells me that it is spring at last!  However, the weatherman didn't seem to get the message.  I love spring, so I want to get the ball rolling.  I'm ready to start planting things.  I've already moved all the houseplants around from pot to pot.  I have the seedlings under the grow-light.  It's time to move on. 

I made a new bedspread for the springtime this year!

Tilling in manure and setting up the hoop house--we ought to be able to start planting in the hoop house on Saturday.

This will start heating up the soil so we can start planting much sooner than usual!  Note that the grass is starting to green up a bit!

I thought I was probably jumping the gun to put in the pansies already.  I couldn't help myself.  They looked awfully inviting at Holiday Nursery.  But I think they froze that night.  I'm not really sure.  They could just be stunned that I would do such a thing to them so early.

Last but not least--the scooping of the poop.






 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment