Brian, Chelsea and David came to spend the Memorial Day Weekend with us! It was a great weekend! I love having them come! I loved it before David was here, and I love it now that he's here! I downloaded all the pictures and just put them in. I realize, now, that I forgot to put them in order. I'm okay with that. It's better than having to download them all again, as I closed out of the program, then went back in, and I would have to start downloading from scratch.
 |
| David is feeding the chickens with Daddy. |
 |
| He is Daddy's Big Helper. When the chicken started squacking at him, that smile disappeared rather quickly. |
 |
| David helped Grandma and Grandad start the seedlings on General Conference weekend. Today he helped us put the seedlings into the garden. |
 |
| David likes the grass more than the turtle. |
 |
| Rosie is glad about that. |
 |
| Helping Grandad get the Washoos out to play! |
 |
| David is a good helper! |
 |
| Grandad and Grandma won one round. |
 |
| Brian and Chelsea won the other. |
 |
| Such style and grace |
 |
| David helped his mommy! |
 |
| Somebody posted a Blooming Onion recipe on facebook. I shared it so I could find it again. Chelsea commented that maybe we should try it this weekend. So try it we did. |
 |
| The dad is frying it. |
 |
| Brian made the sauce. It turned out to be quite delicious. |
 |
| David is helping Grandad make Sunday morning pancakes! |
 |
| The Decker men all decked out for church. |
 |
| The Decker women plus David. |
 |
| Baked potatoes in the sun oven knocked out another cookbook. |
 |
| Chelsea made Sunshine Glazed Carrots from this one. We ate them before dinner even started. |
 |
| David found the ringy bells! |
 |
| The dad had to speak at the City's Memorial Day Ceremony. We went to hear him. |
 |
| Not surprising, he gave the shortest and best speech of the day! |
 |
| See why I think he's so handsome! |
 |
Hershey Miyamura spoke, too. He actually gave a long speech. I've never heard him speak before. Usually he just stands up and waves to people! I was glad I got to hear him speak!
|
 |
| Here we are! |
 |
| David conked out for a few minutes, and that was his whole morning nap! |
 |
| We pulled out the high chair and cleaned it up for David to use. He had his first Cheerios on the tray! |
 |
| His first reaction--he like them about as much as Grandad does. |
 |
| He got liking them a little better. |
 |
| It was fun watching him try to get them into his mouth! |
 |
| Getting ready to plant! |
 |
| Daddy's helper! |
 |
| Grandma's gardening buddy! |
 |
| More turtle pictures! |
 |
| We went geocaching! Wow! Chelsea is an eagle eye at that stuff! |
 |
| We (meaning Chelsea) found one here |
 |
| Grandad loves his baby! |
 |
| Every baby needs stacky doughnuts! |
 |
| Look, Chelsea found the missing stache! |
 |
| Auntie Rhonda gave Carmichael to Brian when he was a baby. |
 |
| Time for a snooze! |
 |
| The spoiler gave David a taste of whipped cream! (He liked it!) |
 |
| Grandad took David all around in a wheelbarrow. |
 |
| David liked it! |
 |
| David in the swing. It was his outdoor high chair! |
 |
| We (again meaing Chelsea) found the Rock Star stache! |
It was a great weekend. I miss them already.
For the pictures, you don't have to upload them again. You can click "upload" and the ones you just uploaded are sometimes still there, so just click them in the order you want them to go in. Or, just click the pictures in the post and copy/paste them where you want (Ctrl X and Ctrl V, respectively). There may be weird spacing, but that's fixable with the backspace and enter keys, the justification (left/right/center) button, or the "add caption" option.
ReplyDelete