On Saturday, we decided we would take a picnic and our bikes up in the mountains for an adventure! It was a beautiful day, and a much-needed get-away for the day!
 |
| We found a couple of geocaches while we were there. |
 |
| The night before, we found a travel bug in a cache in town. The owner of the cache wanted people to take pictures of themselves with the travel bug, and send the pictures to him before we sent it on its way. This is the picture we took. |
 |
| We found this one on a rocky ledge. |
 |
| Here's the dessert from our picnic. |
I took a pretty good tumble on my bike coming down a steep rocky hill. I usually walk my bike at that spot, but I decided to try riding. Learned from that mistake. I also fell another time when my pedals got snagged in a rut. I fell a third time while I was walking through a huge pile of sticks looking for a cache. All in all, not my finest performances. But it was a great adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment