Thursday, June 16, 2016

More June Stuff!

This is my Christmas, Valentine's Day, Birthday, and Mother's Day gift!  The dad painted all the kitchen cupboards.  It was a big job!

Now that everything is painted comes the arduous task of putting everything back together.  While the kitchen was taken apart, I cleaned out all the cupboards and drawers, and put new shelf paper down where it was needed.  

It's all done!  Isn't it beautiful!?!

Using another cookbook.  This is a cranberry ginger bread.

Look at all our baby peaches!

Look at our only two pears!

Look at our only apricot!

All our apple trees are laden in apples this year!

My beautiful Tropicana roses!

Another recipe book down.  The Dad made Cheesey Salmon Bake.

I made the dessert for our Saturday picnic from this book.  It is Chocolate Ricotta.

This is the quilt I made for Quilts of Valor this year.

The dad is covering his potato plants with a layer of hay.



I didn't take any pictures at my Physical Therapy place.  This is one the dad took at home showing the many hours I spent in Physical Therapy (about 24) during the month of June.

This is a quilt I made for my friend, Stacy Hostman.

Healthy potato salad.

The dad and I went geocaching on the far west end of town.  The dad found the cache.

This one held our first travel bug!


Looking for a cache so we could send the travel bug on its way.  We haven't found one big enough to hold it yet.  We'll keep up the search!

1 comment:

  1. So I read the words while the pictures loaded and then went back to look at pictures. I was slightly disappointed to find it ginger. bread. And not gingerbread .... Because that's what I wanted it to be and envisioned. .:::.by Chelsea

    ReplyDelete