Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Chelsea and David Came for a Visit!

Brian had to go to some District Attorney training in Albuquerque for a couple of days last week.  And guess what!?!  Chelsea and David came to see us while he was gone!  It was a great couple of days!  I'm so happy that they came!  I even two days off so I could spend more time with them, and I hardly ever take days off!  It was worth it!

Look who's here!  That kid can flash the cutest smiles!

Chelsea and I made some more Italian Sodas.  Is there such a thing as an Italian soda addict?

David and Grandad liked playing with pool noodles together.  I'm not sure who had more fun!

While Chelsea and David were here, we had our new stovetop and fan hood installed.  Looks nice, huh?

Swinging in Grandma's swing!


Chelsea, David and I went geocaching for a little while.  I got the pictures here a little out of order, but here is David with the C3PO that we found in the Chihuahuaita cache!


Swinging!  He was so doggone cute!

Here is Chelsea using her Nuvi to hunt for the cache!

This is David helping Grandma hunt!

Yay!  David and I found the cache!

We took out the C3PO, and put in a blue counting bear!

Geocaching is definitely more fun when we find a cache.  It's a bummer when we get skunked!
I will get the rest of my pictures from Chelsea's blog when she posts.  There were a couple of times when I didn't have my camera with me, but Chelsea had hers, so I will sneak some of her pictures later!
At the end of one of the school days, we took David to school to show him off.  the kids thought he was pretty cute!  Did I ever say I had a great class this year?

Chelsea and I deided to have frozen vegetables for lunch.  I squoze, squeezed (Is squoze a word?  It looks funny.)
the mushy insides out of the pea for David.  He loved them!  I ate the husks.  Grandma love in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment