Yay baby pictures! I can't quite guess if their profile looks more like Brian or Chelsea, but there's a ways to go yet. The profile on her 12-week picture is such a striking difference compared to my little 9-week gummy bear picture. Size of an olive vs. a plum. I'm so used to the 9-week one that it'll be weird to see my baby looking more like a baby at the 20-week anatomy scan. I'm excited. :)
Yay baby pictures! I can't quite guess if their profile looks more like Brian or Chelsea, but there's a ways to go yet. The profile on her 12-week picture is such a striking difference compared to my little 9-week gummy bear picture. Size of an olive vs. a plum. I'm so used to the 9-week one that it'll be weird to see my baby looking more like a baby at the 20-week anatomy scan. I'm excited. :)
ReplyDeleteI love them both! So cute!
ReplyDelete