Sunday, January 13, 2013

Frustration!

Again, I feel frustration.  This blog site has changed it so I have no idea how to upload pictures from the computer now.  The Browse box is now missing.  I uploaded the pictures to Walgreens, then I cut and pasted them.  It was a pain in the neck.  It's been that way for two weeks now.  Any ideas anyone?

3 comments:

  1. I still cut and paste, but I don't know what you mean by browse box. Do you mean the picture box you click on to begin uploading them in the tool bar of the new post? Or is it something after you click the picture? Well, if you can't figure it out, we'll be in Gallup sometime before long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be that you're using Internet Explorer, since it's not up to web standard. I wrote a tutorial for you: http://asdeckerfamily.blogspot.com/2013/01/web-tutorial.html?zx=f5c4daa22cd9083e

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if you copy and paste you should't have to do it from Walgreens - you can do it straight from the computer.

    ReplyDelete