This has been a long, busy week, but not the kind of busy that is worth blogging about. If Amy weren't on a mission right now, I'd just skip blogging at all this week. But since the blogs are part of her mail from home, I'm kind of digging deep to come up with something to blog about.
 |
| This is Amy's ivy plant. She started it from a cutting that workers trimmed off some ivy groundcover in Provo last year. It's a beautiful plant, and it's healthy and happy. |
 |
| Weeping figs don't usually adjust well to moving from even one spot in a house to another. This one made the move all the way from Provo, and still hasn't dropped a single leaf. The cyclamin plant is in it's dormant phase right now. I put the whole pot with the bulb in the refrigerator in the garage, and I'll leave it there for six weeks. I hope that it revives well. I put it in a different pot, though. It kind of outgrew that jar. There wasn't room left even to water it. I hope that wasn't stupid. |
 |
| For today's Sunday dinner, we used the solar oven again. I love that thing! It was clear and sunny all day, so it worked really well. We've had a lot of cloud afternoons lately. The solar oven doesn't work when it's cloudy. |
 |
| Today we cooke meatloaf, although it looks more like a meatlump in the picture. It was delicious! After the meatloaf finished, we stuck some green beans from the garden in the solar oven. They were delicious, too! |
I guess that's it for the blog this week. I'll try to keep my eyes open for something more exciting to blog about during this next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment