As you know, Dr. Seuss is one of my favorite authors of children's books. So on his birthday, we celebrate in first grade! My favorite part of the big day is when Doug comes to read the book and make green eggs and ham with my kiddos. I'd love to put pictures of the kids making the tasty surprise, but somehow I don't think it's probably right to put pictures of the kids on the internet even if it is an invitation only blog. But I can post pictures of my sweetheart. I think he's adoreable. He sure is cute with my first graders!
 |
| An experienced Green Eggs and Ham reader! |
 |
| I snapped this picture before he added the green ham to the green eggs. I should have waited. The green ham looks.... well, it looks! |
Fun fun! I had green eggs in my lunch that day! Brian made me deviled eggs with the middle yoke part dyed green, so it looked how it did in the book. He also told me you make fried eggs dyed green but give it a "shot" of green food coloring! :)
ReplyDelete