 |
| Another way I can see that the dad really loves me. He did this all alone in his hotel room just for me! |
The dad had to go to Reno for Judge's School for two weeks in October. I called Amy to see if I could go down to see them for a couple of days since it was my Fall Break, and it was boring, lonely and dull here by myself. They said yes, but then they came up with an even better plan! There was an eclipse that weekend, and Gallup was right in the path of the best places to see the Ring of Fire Eclipse. So they came here instead!
 |
| Added weight for Cody's workout! |
 |
| We went on a walk to collect autumn leaves for Eli to take home since Phoenix doesn't really have leaves that change color in the fall. He took exactly one of each kind of leaf that he found. |
 |
| Doing brain breaks! |
 |
| Dramatically viewing the eclipse! |
 |
| The cool shadows are what I remember the most from the last eclipse. |
 |
| Look you, I can do it, too! Two apples up on top! |
 |
| We went out to eat at Fratelli's. This is the only picture I got. |
The weekend was short and sweet, but a good one!
No comments:
Post a Comment