Tuesday, October 31, 2023

October Happenings!

Michelle Ferguson got Covid right at the busiest time of the quarter.  Among other things, I had to put together and present the Family Literacy Night activities and presentation along with my own at Family Literacy Night.  She felt bad about all the extra work I had to do, so she sent me flowers.

This is Talulah.  I think I have other picture of her in my blog earlier.  She is such a drama queen.  This is what she looks like when she's droopy.

But give her a drink, and a half-hour later she springs back up to life!



We went to Farmington to see David, Peter and Emily in their Primary Program!  All three of them were amazing singers, and they all did a great job with their parts!  Sadly, I didn't take any pictures of the kids or the family while we were there, but I did get a few shots of the Farmington Temple!






The dad dressed for work on Halloween!




This is my class just before our Halloween party!

The staff all dressed like Super Heroes.

I was Super Tootsie Roll!

Making our Halloween Dinner!

We had witches brooms and mummies.

It's all about the food!

Mr. Salt and Mrs. Peppet!

 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, those superhero costumes are ready to go if you ever decide to do the vowel team costumes the 1st grade teachers did at Forbes! They basically just added matching Easter bonnet-type hats and a big block letter on the front of their shirts. Love your Tootsie Roll getup.

    ReplyDelete