I love General Conference Weekends! Brian, Chelsea and their crew always come to join us for the weekend! The only Conference Weekend we haven't celebrated together in the past several years was the April General Conference while the world was shut down during Covid.
![]() |
| Playing Chip-O |
![]() |
| Playing Tenzi |
![]() |
| I never thought I'd see Brian getting fake fingernails! |
![]() |
| Listening to Conference |
![]() |
| I always get the kids new coloring books for General Conference. This year, David chose Minecraft, Peter chose Pokemon, and Emily chose Unicorns. |

![]() |
| Brain Flakes creations! |
![]() |
| Sous Vide Cheesecake for dessert! |
![]() |
| Their whole crew went to the train station to take their Halloween Pictures for this year! This is the cast of Anastasia. |
![]() |
| Brain flakes creation! |
![]() |
| Ever since Independence Day, I have been looking for a good excuse to cook another brisket! What better occasion than General Conference Weekend! It was delicious! |
![]() |
| During the last session, the grandkids helped us decorate our Halloween Window! |
![]() |
| A few minutes after this picture, they were both sawing logs! |
![]() |
| We made Creme Brulee in the Sous Vide for dessert. Peter is a huge Creme Brulee fan now! |
























.jpg)



I think it's so funny that you kept calling David "Brian" the whole weekend, and when you mentioned his coloring book in this post, you called him Brian again! They really are practically clones. 😆
ReplyDelete