Sunday, November 6, 2022

Fun With the Farmington Crew in October!

We felt pretty doggone lucky the last little while.   We were able to spend time with Brian and Chelsea and their family a little more often this month!  We spent General Conference weekend together here in Gallup.  Then the Grandad and I went over to Farmington one weekend so we could watch David, Peter and Emily all play soccer on their individual soccer teams.  And then we went to Farmington again in October to see the Primary Program.  I had never been able to go before because their program always landed on the same week as ours, and I was the Primary Chorister at that time.  We also got to spend time with them at Papa's Birthday Celebration weekend, but that will be in another post.
We made soup from our 101 Things to Make with a Crock Pot


We stopped by to check on the progress of the Farmington Temple. while we were in Farmington.


Emily was actually pretty good at controlling the ball when she wanted to.

The problem was she just didn't want to play.

But she was the cutest one on her team, though!

David was definitely the most driven of the kids.  He did a good job of sticking with the ball, and he scored several of the goals!


This was Peter's favorite part!



General Conference today!






We made and ate a lot of chile rellenos.  They were pretty mild this year, but they were still delicious!

After we ate our fill, we made a boatload of chile relleno burritos for our freezers!

Our helpers helped us pick the tomatoes.



It's not General Conference without Pub Mix!




I took more pictures, but I still haven't figured out where they went.
I love, love, love this boy!








No comments:

Post a Comment