Sunday, November 6, 2022

Amy, Cody and Crew!

Amy and Cody went to the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta with the Stringhams. They met them in Albuquerque and spent a few days together. Lucky for us, Gallup is on the way to Albuquerque, so they stayed with us on the way over, and they stayed with us on the way back.  Even luckier for us, Amy and the boys were able to stay for the week. I had Fall Break on the Thursday and Friday of that week, so I drove her and the boys home at the end of the week.  What a fun week it was for us!





We had helpers with our Halloween Window this year.  I think we'll have to do it that way all the time!  It was much more fun for the Grandad and me!

October is baseball month!















I asked Amy if she would help me make the pesto from our basil plant.  I came home from school and found this!   Yay, Amy!







We used this for our 101 Things to Do With a Blender!

We went to the Post Office to mail some packages!


The boys were looking for me through my window while I went around to unlock my door.

Making the Halloween window!



1 comment: