I went with the dad to a conference in Albuquerque for a couple of days. It just so happened to be when Brian took David to UNM Hostptal for aprocedure to check out his esophagus. I was able to meet Brian and David at the hospital, so I coule spend a little bit of time with them the day of the test.
![]() |
| This is David in recovery after the procedure. |
![]() |
| Brian and I took a walk through UNM campus while David was having the procedure done since Brian couldn't be in with him during that part. |
![]() |
| Almost ready to leave the hospital. |
![]() |
| After the hospital, we went by a grocery store, and Brian bought the makings of a picnic. We drove to the park over by my parents' old house, and had a fun picnic there! It was a fun adventure! |
A few days later, Brian had a conference in Albuquerque. I told Chelsea, "Why don't you throw the kids in the car and come on over!" So she did!
![]() |
| Making Scotch Eggs! |
![]() |
| They were a total hit with the kids! |
![]() |
| Play Doh--another big hit! |
![]() |
| We went to Ford Canyon Park to play |
![]() |
| Then we went over to Red Rock's Playground for awhile! |
![]() |
| Peter kept finding beautiful flowers for my hair! |
![]() |
| The grandad got a NEW wheelbarrow for Father's Day! |
![]() |
| We played a lot of "Sorry." |
![]() |
| "Grandma has some turtles on her head." |
![]() |
| "Aaaahhhh!" |
We really enjoyed having them here for a few days!


























It's so fun to see all the pictures you took!
ReplyDelete