Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Math!

 We had a problem in our math book about Steve.  My kids got excited and said, "Steve is your son!"  We decided to Marco Polo Steve to have us help with the problem.  He sent us a video!  It was lots of fun for the kids to have Steve make a video just for them!


This is a link to the video:


Later:  Guess what!  Today we had a math problem about Brian!  Again, my kids were excited because I have a son named Brian, so we Marco Poloed Brian and asked for help on the problem!


A
Here was the problem.



And here is the link to Brian's response.


I don't know how to embed the videos into my blog, so hopefully the links will work for you.

Everyone else, beware!  If your name pops up in our Math Book, you just may be getting a message from the first grade!


2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize Steve had done a video before Brian did. That's fun! I bet the kids loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brothers might be the cutest ever.

    ReplyDelete