Tuesday, March 1, 2022

February 2022

 Another February has come and gone!  I just put in all the pictures, and they showed up exactly backwards from the way I meant for them to come in.  We got a sum total of 4 pictures of grandkids this month, so I included them in this post.



Here is Calvin with his truck valentines from Grandma and Grandad!

They make cool stickers!

Awww!  Nothing as cute as sleeping babies!

On our quest to use a recipe a week from the different 101 Recipe Books, we made a Lemon Strawberry Dressing for our Lemon Strawberry Salad.

Pumpkin Cocoa.  It was actually pretty good!


This is when the backwards pictures matter.  We went to Mesa, and the Phoenix over Presidents' Day.  On our way home, we found this geocache near Cave Creek!

Cave Creek had a cute little pioneer village.  We went there to get some Udder Delight Goat Soap and Lotion!


We had flourless brownies for my birthday at Amy's and Cody's house!








It has always take Calvin a few days to warm up to us enough for him to let us hold him.

This time he caming running out saying "Grandma!" and holding out his arms so I could pick him up!  We snuggled for a long old time!

He also says, "Grandad" now and wants Grandad to hold him, too!

Did we ever say we love being grandparents?









Before we went to Phoenix, we went to Mesa.  Picking Citrus!  A familiar sight!

We did initiatories at the Mesa Temple.  

It is VERY different inside now after the remodeling!


This is an amaryllis plant that grew from the bulb Connie Nielsen gave us for Christmas!

Apple Spaghetti from the 101 Things to do With Apples.

We had Kim and Greg Hayes over for dinner.  We made a Peach Dump Cake from 101 Things to do With a Cake Mix.

Bacon Jalapeno Grits.



Steve, Angela, Micah and Erika gave me a  Marco Polo birthday greeting at 2:22 pm on  2-22-22!

1 comment:

  1. I have more pictures to send but everything happened at once in the last week and I didn't get to it before the month ended. They're coming though.

    ReplyDelete