Thursday, March 31, 2022

A Couple of things in March

We made Falafle from the 101 Things to do with Beans.

We made Corndogs in a Jar from 101 Things to do with a Jar



We met Brian and Chelsea and the kids in Albuquerque.  We met them at Carol's and Mark's house.  Brian bought Subway Sandwiches for us all for dinner, then we took the kids back to the hotel for the evening while Brian and Chelsea did an Endowment Session at the Temple.  We are eating ice cream sandwiches in the hotel breakfast room.

My grandma made by grandpa two poached eggs every single morning for his breakfast in this pan.  I have it hanging up by our stove--a family treasure for me.  The dad made me two poached eggs for breakfast in it!





This actually should have been in the American Fork post.  We stopped in Wellington and found a geocache on the way to Steve's and Angela's house.  After all the trouble I had putting pictures in that post, I'm just leaving this one here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment