I don't adapt well to change, apparently. his new Blogger format is killing me. I just deleted a picture when I tried to change the caption. I hope I can get it back easy enough.
 |
We've had a bumper crop of tomatoes this year! So far, we've canned almost three dozen jars of oven-roasted marinara sauce!
|
 |
When Steve and Angela came down to visit, they brought their sous vide. We played with it and had fun. We had so much fun that we bought one. Here is our maiden voyage! Of course, we made Creme Brulee!
|
 |
| It was as delicious as it sounds! After all, it's all about the food! |
 |
I don't usually put stuff like this in the blog, but this year is different! All these kids dropped their crayons off at school so theirs could be in the class bulletin board! It's about half of the class.
|
 |
| We hiked the Quaking Aspen trail to see if the leaves had started to change yet. |
 |
We took lots of pictures so I could show my online kids autumn changes. We can't just go on a walk around the neighborhood to observe them together right now.
|
 |
There is a new geocache up in the Zuni Mountains near the Hilso Trailhead!
|
 |
Street tacos are one of my recent favorites!
|
 |
This is one of the Seesaw (an app) assignments I gave my class. Write your name out of things that represent who you are, then stretch out your body next to your name, and take a picture! It was a fun activity! I loved it, and the kids loved it! Hey, I have an idea! Maybe we could ALL do it and make a blog post with everybody's picture!
|
 |
We cooked a rump roast in the sous vide. We seared it on the grill after we cooked it!
|
 |
Chatting with my loves.
|
 |
| We hiked the west end of the High Desert Trail. |
The Covid thing, and the not being able to travel is starting to get to us. The Dad has only used one vacation day since it started. We miss you all, but we're making the best of the situation. Boy, are we grateful for family, and for technology right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment