Sunday, September 13, 2020

Labor Day Weekend and Emily's First Birthday

Brian and Chelsea and their crew came over for Labor Day weekend!  We were two very happy parents and grandparents.  Other than Susan and I seeing them (minus Brian) for one day, we haven't seen them since February, and they only live a couple of hours away.  It's that dang Covid thing again.

It was also Emily's first birthday, so we got to help celebrate!  I think this is the first grandchild we've been able to spend a first birthday with!  Hooray!

I sent this picture to Grandad at work on Thursday afternoon to let him know that they had arrived!

On Friday while I was at school...

...the Dad and Brian...

...blistered and peeled Brian's and Chelsea's chile!






Chelsea and I found a new geocache!

It was at the dog park!

Can't get much cuter than that!

Brian brought an Escape room game!  It was really fun!  I even contributed to the solution!

Chelsea made a corona virus pinata!

It was really cute!  And I will say it was nice to beat some covid frustrations out on that thing!








Cooking Chile rellenos!









Birthday present time!


Happy Birthday, Big Girl!


We all got to be with Amy and Cody via Zoom for Calvin's blessing!


Family portrait Covid style!

No comments:

Post a Comment