Why does technology have to change and update? Upgrades seldom make things easier and better on my end. That's why I have put off blogging. Here, though, is August at our house!
 |
| One of our Saturday hikes. I think this one is Y2K trail. We decided to hike, cook lunch, and shoot wild turkeys! |
 |
| The dad was clearly the better shot! |
 |
| O shot a cow pie. |
 |
| The dad shot the arrow practically clear through the beak! |
 |
| I got him between the eyes! |
 |
| We made fish tacos! |
 |
| The ceiling fan in our bedroom died. The motor just gave out. |
 |
| I really like the new one, though! |
 |
| I made Instant Pot doughnuts for our recipe this week. Nailed it! |
 |
| School started. This is Roxie Singer, my assistant, and me! |
 |
| These things are the kids in my class. Most of the kids will never make it in to the building to see the bulletin board. |
 |
| Mark Forman, the assistant principal, and Tara Udeh, the principal in the new Covid school year environment. |
 |
| Our tomatoes are really doing well this year! So far, I think we've put up 20+ pints of oven roasted marinara sauce. |
 |
| On this Saturday, we hiked the Hogback. |
 |
This is Stuck Truck trail. I think I know why the truck got stuck. We came after a rainy spell, and we probably had 2 inches of mud on the bottom of our feet at one point.
|
 |
| We put together a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle of soda pop cans! One of the edge pieces was missing when we finally finished the puzzle. We found it half-way under the refrigerator about an hour after we finished the puzzle. Fortunately, we hadn't take the puzzle apart yet, so the piece found it's rightful spot! |
 |
| Doing chile! |
 |
| Another Saturday hike! |
 |
| Ginger Nielson posted this on facebook. It is what keeps me going some days! |
The cow pie!! Haha!
ReplyDelete