When we went to Phoenix for the Cousin's Reunion, it was one quick, rushed trip. It was good, but we weren't even in the valley for 24 full hours (including sleeping time). I didn't get to visit with Amy, Cody and Eli long enough. The dad wasn't able to get away from work and church responsibilities that weekend, even though it was Veteran's Day weekend, so I decided to head to Phoenix anyway.
 |
| The grandad and I wanted to get Eli his highchair for Christmas, so of course, I wanted to check out Ikea. I love that place! |
 |
| We spent over two hours there. It was lots of fun! (We never did get a high chair--we didn't really like their high chairs.) |
 |
| We ate meatballs at the cafeteria there. (Eli was wishing he could eat a meatball, or at least grab one!) |
 |
| I'll bet no one ever guessed that I love my grandchildren. |
 |
| I love my children, too! (And that includes the ones that married the ones I gave birth to!) |
 |
| Eli loves his new stocking! |
 |
| This cactus flower IS IN BLOOM in Amy's and Cody's very own backyard! |
 |
| We went to see Auntie Jo and Uncle Al on Sunday afternoon. |
 |
| They made a delicious dinner for us! |
I'm glad I was able to spend a couple of days with Amy, Cody and Eli! Even though Thanksgiving was just a couple of weeks away, I'm glad I made the trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment