Thursday, November 1, 2018

Bits and Pieces of October!

October was a busy and packed month, but a good one.  We got to see all our whole crew this month.  Now that's what I call a great month!  Here are a few other things we snuck in along the way.

Halloween in First Grade!

The dad made a sugar skull out of Dirty Rice for our Halloween Feast!

It was delicious!

Amy tested me this picture.  It made me laugh.  She put Eli on the floor in the middle of the room so he'd be safe while she hung out her laundry.  She turned around, and he nad rolled and scrooched all the way over the the sliding glass door so he could watch her hang out the clothes!

We tried Reuben gritts for breakfast with some of our homemade sauerkraut.  It was a winner!

We picked all the rhubarb and made rhubarb juice.  I cut the stalks and put them in cold water to clean them.  This is what they did!


We went hiking and had a tasty and delicious picnic along the trail.






Amy texted this to me.  I really like it, so I stuck it in here.

Every time I try to hang up after facebook messenger chatting with Eli, I wind up taking a picture instead.

1 comment:

  1. My father in law is so clever and creative! That skull is awesome!

    ReplyDelete