Susan's Spring Break was the week after mine. Even though we weren't off at the same time, I'm glad she was able to come home for a bit. She went to Farmington to spend time with Brian, Chelsea, and her nephews. Then she came back home for Friday with the dad and General Conerence weekend! I missed my baby girl!
 |
| On Saturday while I was at work, the dad and Susan drove out the the State Line for an adventure! |
 |
| They hiked around awhile, and just plain had a good time. They also had a picnic, but I can't find what I did with that picture. If Susan resends it to me, I'll put it in here. |
 |
| I was week. I really and truly planned on just looking when I went into that feed store. |
 |
| Grandad and David love each other! |
 |
| Gotta have a story! |
 |
| On Saturday morning, we dyed Easter Eggs! |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| I didn't get Chelsea in any shots because she was feeding Peter the whole time we were dying the eggs! Here's Peter taking a look! |
 |
| Time for a haircut! |
 |
| David played with the Waffle Village during the first session of Conference, which, by the way, was absolutely amazing. |
 |
| The hunt is on! |
 |
| Every time David found an egg, he squealed, "OOOoooo!" |
 |
| Don't let that innocent face fool you. Every time someone tried to help Peter get an egg, the swooper swooped in! He also took all the eggs out of Petey Pie's basket and put them in his own overflowing basket! That kid! |
 |
| Drawing with sidewalk chalk. Susan was David's art buddy! |
 |
| I love the melon Hi-Chews! The only way I have been able to find them has been in the Tropical Mix. I emailed the Hi-Chews company and asked them how to buy just Melon Hi-Chews, because they are my favorite. I got an email back saying that sadly they and the banana are being discontinued, and that kiwi and pineapple would be taking their place. The email said that if I would send my address, they would send me a few melons that they still had in their office, and they would send me a sample of the kiwi and the pineapple. Well, only a few days later, this is what I got in the mail! I also got coupons, stickers and a Hi-Chews pen. You can't really see how much there is in the box, but there is a lot. On top of all the Easter candy we downed, we also downed Hi-Chews like crazy! I still have a bunch left! Life is good! |
 |
| Cleaning bolo ties during Conference! |
 |
| During the Priesthood Session, we always have a girls night. This time, the girl's night spilled over to Sunday morning. Chelsea did our nails! I feel fancy! |
 |
| We have Jamberry wraps on our toes. My feet don't look like old lady feet yet, but... |
 |
| ...I didn't realize how old my hands looked until I saw this picture. Whoa. We have gel enamel on our fingernails. Mine is called "Bachelorette!" |
 |
| The dad did a few more rows on his rug! |
 |
| Peter had his first solids while he was here--oatmeal! He seemed to really like it once he got the hang of the whole spoon thing. I got a Snapchat from Chelsea saying that David tasted his oatmeal. He said he likes Big Boy Oatmeal better!" |
 |
| It was a great General Conference, a wonderful Easter, and a wonderful time being together. Good news for us... Brian had to work in Gallup on Monday, and Susan didn't have school on Monday, so no one had to pack up and go home on Sunday! It was a very nice day! |
Good times, good times! You got some great pictures of David on the egg hunt!
ReplyDelete