Sunday, April 15, 2018

Our Trip to Phoenix! (And a little before that!)

On Wednesdays a group of teachers from Red Rock go hiking after school.  This was their second week.  I went this time.  It was fun!  We hiked the Churchrock Trail!

We did the old Little Red Hen thing this week.  The dad came to school on Friday and helped the kids make bread (well, fry bread) from the flour they ground the day before!  They love it when he pops in!

On Friday night we drove to Phoenix for Amy's Baby Shower.  We found a geocache in the hotel parking lot!

Amy and Cody planted a little fig tree that their realtor gave them!

Here they are sitting on the couch in their own home!
That little round belly is our grandson!

Playing games at the shower!

The cake!






Amy got lots of wonderful gifts.  I enjoyed the shower!  I hope she did, too!
 After the shower, the dad and I drove out to Sun City West to see Jo and Al.  They have clearly aged.  I forgot to take their picture while I was there.  I wish I hadn't.

Afterwards, since Cody's mom and sister were still there, we drove over to Mesa and spent the rest of the evening with Papa.  We spent the night there, went to church bright and early, then headed for home!
We did a little geocaching when we needed to stretch our legs a bit!


It was a good weekend.  Now it's back to reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment