Friday, December 1, 2017

Santa and the Grandboys!

This is the first year the boys have really been old enough to even notice if Santa is around.  We put the tree up a little early so we could take pictures of the grandsons with Santa.  As it turns out, the pictures kind of paint a little picture here of the moment!  Steve captured them on his new fancy camera.

This picture doesn't really have anything to do with the Santa Claus story.  I just like it, and I'm dressed in red and look all Christmassy.

When Santa came in, we told the boys it was Grandad so they would't be scared.  David ran right up and grabbed ahold of Santa's legs and was really excited!
He jumped right up on Santa's lap!

David and Peter sat on Grandad's lap first!

Micah was apprehensive.  But Santa had a fancy Christmas sucker that was mighty tempting!

He could sneak over for that tasty treat.


Even seeing that it was his beloved Grandad didn't help!

I love this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment