Tuesday, October 17, 2017

We Have Another Two-Year-Old!

Two years ago, we were sitting in a park down in the valleu enjoying a Decker Cousins Reunion. We were laughing and listening to family chit chat, and we got a text.  I checked my phone, and this is what we saw:

One glimpse, and we were in love!














Now that teensy little bundle is two!  I had the good fortune of spending his birthday with him this year.  His mama started having regular contractions the day before, so I went over to Farmington to begin my "Grandma Duty."  (By the way, I LOVE Grandma Duty."  For his birthday, we painted a pumpkin.

At snack time, we dipped apple slices in caramel.  He even got to put "white" on the apples.

I don't know if you can see it or not, but for his birthday, Grandma bumped his head right on his stitches wound.  It was looking good, but then it got a bruise and a bump on it.




He got a new church outfit for his birthday!

Time for Birthday Cake!

Playing with birthday toys!


Happy Birthday, Two-Year-Old!

No comments:

Post a Comment