While Barb was in Farmington for Peter's arrival, etc., I was at a Multi-line Pool Board Retreat at Angel Fire. Angel Fire is a village near Taos. The Angel Fire Resort and Lodge is where he stayed, which is next to the ski runs and chair lift. The village has several trails around town which he hiked in the evenings.
 |
| This is hiking the solar trail, as it was about a mile-long loop with solar panals around its route. it had a stream running through it, hence the bridge. |
 |
| Notice the solar panals in the background. |
 |
| I also went geocaching so deckerbunch could get a smiley face in Angel Fire! |
 |
| This was another trail called the Sage Trail, which had a geocache on it. (Barb loves to geocache, and I love Barb!) |
 |
| This trail was 3/4 miles and this was the turn-around point. |
 |
| On the Sage Trail hike, I saw some elk on and near the trail. |
 |
| Fresh evidence, I rest my case. |
 |
| The Sage Trail Cache! (I love Barb x 2.) |
No comments:
Post a Comment