Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Our Grandboy is Two!

Micah turned two today!  I remember two years ago when we got the text from Steven saying, "It's hatching!"  Life hasn't been the same since.  It just keeps getting better and better!

This was the first glimpse we had of our new grandson! Steve emailed this to us shortly after he was born!


We were so in love with him we couldn't even contain ourselves, and we hadn't even seen him yet!
Meeting our grandson at last!





I can see Micah's features in this teeny little thing!

Now he's two!  Angela invited us to join his birthday celebration via Skype!

I loved being able to see him open his gifts!  He was really cute with his little, "Ooooooh's."

Blowing out the candles!

Steve and Angela shared the cake with him.  Micah was clear in letting Steve know when he was ready for a new bite!
Happy Birthday, Micah!  Grandma and Grandad love you to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment