![]() |
| For Christmas, Carol and Mark gave us two weeks worth of Blue Apron deliveries. |
![]() |
| Blue Apron is a company that delivers all the ingredients you need to make three gourmet meals a week at home. |
![]() |
| We had a blast cooking the dinners together! |
![]() |
| Some of them were delicious! |
![]() |
| Some of them had unusual spices that we still haven't developed a taste for. |
![]() |
| But they were all fun to put together together. |
| We made some meals that we never would have tried otherwise. |
| Because of all that delicious food, we are now going on a lifestyle change. Small portions of food. |
| We had four snow days in January. |
![]() |
| This is the second time that day the dad cleared the driveway with his blower. |
![]() |
| Whew! Done! |
| Our favorite part of January was going to Farmington to see Brian, Chelsea and David. I love being a grandma! |
| He fell asleep while he was eating! |
| There's nothing like a boy and his grandad! |
| Playing a stupid, arbitrary game. |
| Add caption |
| We played another game after this one that was more fun. I don't remember what it was called, though. I lost, but I actually understood what was going on! |
| My Christmas socks Jamberries are finally gone. Chelsea is putting on the kind that goes on over nail polish. You can see the nail polish on the clear parts of the Jamberries. |
| I really like the way they tuned out! |
| More snow. |








Those Blue Apron meals look like fun! I'm glad you enjoyed those!
ReplyDelete