Brian, Chelsea and David, and Amy and Cody were able to come to Gallup for the New Year celebration! That is good news for them, because as for celebrating... we are just about as wild and crazy as you can get! Party Central, you know!
 |
| And the wild craziness begins! Brian and Chelsea came and helped us finish up a puzzle! |
 |
| David and Grandad make the crust for the Friday Night Pizza! |
 |
| Where ever Grandad is, that is where you will find David! That boy loves, loves, loves his Grandad! And Grandad loves, loves, loves his grandboy! |
 |
| Getting ready for a Snowball Fight! |
 |
| It's New Year's! Time to make the tamales! |
 |
| This is Cody's first year helping with the tamales! |
 |
| It's also David's first year helping! |
 |
| Clelsea's camera took way better pictures than mine, so I copied several from her blog. |
 |
| Taking another go at the wrapping paper game. |
 |
| I think these two are kindred spirits! |
 |
| Now we get into the real wild and crazy celebrating! It's New Year's Eve with just a little while left in 2016. |
 |
| We finished the puzzle right before the New Year began. Wild and crazy Brian and Chelsea had been in bed for a few hours at this point! |
 |
| Amy broke the strap on her shoe, so Brian fixed it for her so she could wear it to church! |
 |
| We went for a walk, I think on New Year's Eve. |
 |
| One, two three..... GO! |
 |
| Playing Dixit! |
 |
| I love this picture! We made Italian Sodas, and David was my sweetheart this time! |
 |
| I had to go to work on Monday morning, so everyone else had Eggs in Purgatory for breakfast, and then they all went out and took down the outside Christmas lights. |
We very much enjoyed the holidays again this year. You know how I always cry when it's time to leave? Well, I have discovered that it is just as hard on the Dad/Grandad as it is me! He mopes around as much as I do when we have to say good-bye to our children and grandchildren. He said he has to be strong for me, but he has just as hard of a time as I do. Who knew?
Aww...that's sweet. 😊
ReplyDeleteHaha, please tell me Brian put those ribbons on Amy's shoe too and it wasn't just a coincidence that the camera lined up just right with ribbons on the floor. That's great.
ReplyDelete