We didn't get to see Micah for his first birthday, and we were a little sad. So as soon as we could make a free weekend, we headed up to see that little man and his family. The dad was off of work for Columbus Day, and I took off that day so we could make the trip!
 |
| Look at that face! He's a beaut alright! |
 |
| Steve was a very happy boy. Now that he has a place to put it, we brought him a Ronco Knife block and a set of knives! |
 |
| It was fun watching him caress the block and each knife handle! |
 |
| Micah loves me! I was his fourth favorite person there! |
 |
| He's saying, "Grandma, I show you I love you by smiling like crazy every time you put me down or hand me to someone else!" |
 |
| On Saturday, we went to the Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze in American Fork! Now I can sing, "You are my Sunshine," to Micah, and mean it! |
 |
| A picturesque moment! |
 |
| Micah liked the bunnies! |
 |
| Somehow, this set of pictures reminds me of the nativity! |
 |
| Micah was NOT impressed with the corn pit. |
 |
| Micah and his dad coming down the silo slide! |
 |
| Micah and his mom doing the same thing! |
 |
| I really like this picture! |
 |
| Stranded in the corn maze! |
 |
| This half cob of corn became Micah's best friend for the day! |
 |
| This was a hoot! Steve put the goat food down for a couple of little baby goats (You can't say , "No," to a little baby goat.), and a whole bunch of "bully" goats came running. |
 |
Micah is happy. He has his corn!
|
 |
| I got the pictures out of order, but oh well. On Sunday morning, the dad and I got up and went on a walk up around the Timpanotos temple! |
 |
| It was a beautiful morning. You can't tell it from the pictures, but the early morning sun was shining through the temple windows. It was gorgeous! |
 |
| Steve said he found magic with Micah. He said he can be screaming and crying, and if Steve throws a pancake at Micah, he magically stops crying! |
 |
| It is magic! It worked! |
 |
| Steve playing the piano. |
 |
| Micah and Grandad! |
 |
| On the way home, we stopped by the cutest park in Moab. It's got lots and lots of percussion instruments for kids to play. We'd stopped their twice before looking for a geocache that's hidden there, and were aced out both times. We tried it again as we were driving home, and we found it at last! |
 |
| We stopped at Hole in the Rock on our way home, and this time, we took a tour of the home. It's huge! The didn't let us take any pictures, but it was pretty cool. I wouldn't want to live there, but I'm glad someone did! |
 |
| We did a quick stop in Monticello for a geocache! |
No comments:
Post a Comment