Monday, October 3, 2016

General Conference Weekends are the Greatest!

I love General Conference Weekends!  I love listening to the Conference messages.  I love lazing around the house.  I love working on different projects that we save for Conference Weekend!  I love having Brian and Chelsea come!  I love listening to the Conference messages!  This General Conference Weekend didn't disappoint me in any way.  It was great!

Between sessions on Saturday, the dad and Brian took out the three apple trees that were in front of our bedroom window.  We planted them there when we first moved in so our bedroom wouldn't get blasted by the afternoon sun setting in the west.  However, the roots were damaging the foundation, so they had to go.  

They worked hard and got it done pretty quickly!  We still need to deal with the big pile of tree out front, but there's no hurry on that one!

Now we just have stumps!

The dad will cut them down flush with the ground when he starts cutting up the tree!

We just watched!  In fact, David and I went shopping.

Look what we bought!  His daddy had an outfit a lot like this one when he was a little guy!


On Sunday, David got to chew on Grandad's tie!

This has been a General Conference tradition for the dad for many years.  It looks like it may become a General Conference tradition for Brian, as well!

This is how you're really supposed to play dominos!

Chelsea colored in her Disney Princess Coloring Book!



Grandma's helper!

This child is a bulldozer!

Peek-a-boo!


The Super Men!





Helping Daddy make Friday Night Pizza!

You know what you get at Grandma's house!?!  You got it!  Coco Puffs!

The Coco Puffs did not disappoint!

Every baby needs Pop Beads!


Helping Grandad make pancakes!

Helping Daddy feed the chickens!



Swinging with Grandma!


This was the most important part of the weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment