So, a few days ago as I was hustling around to get out the door on time for school, I grabbed my vitamins and supplements, and threw them in my mouth. I tried to swallow them down with a swig of water, but one of them got stuck in my throat and sealed my esophagus tight. I was choking. No air was able to get in or out at all. The dad, realized what was happening. He calmly turned me around, did a quick Heimlich thrust, and the offending vitamin just popped right out. I was able to breathe, I swallowed it down a little more successfully this time, and headed off to school. That man of mine has been a hero to me so doggone many times in our lives together. I am grateful every minute of every day for that ornery, chubby, baldy, loving hero of mine!

This made my day!
ReplyDeleteScary! So glad he was there!
ReplyDeleteWow! Yay for calm husbands! I had that done on me, but it was a male teacher and I was choking on a pepperoni in the 6th grade. That was embarrassing!
ReplyDelete