Sunday, February 15, 2015

A Trip to Farmington!



  Last weekend we went to Farmington to visit Brian and Chelsea.  It was a beautiful weekend for our little adventure, and our adventure wound up being a double adventure along the way.  We got to see Brian and Chelsea, and then we got to Skype with Steve and Angela.      



We couldn't decide where to go to eat, so we decided to take a walk to Smith's for food from the deli.  The day was gorgeous, and the walk was most pleasant.

We feasted on pastrami sandwiches and deli macaroni and potato salads.

Then we got to Skype with Steve and Angela.  That was an adventure in itself.  I had never Skyped before, other than sticking my head into the screen when Chelsea has Skyped with her family.

It was fun to get to see their faces as we talked!  We may have to download Skype to the dad's Kindle so we can Skype from home from time to time.

Here we are looking at a most adorable photo that Steve and Angela showed us!  I got up and did a Happy Dance because....  well because Skyping is so doggone fun!
After Skyping, we went to the Patchwork Pig.  I love that place.  It is an absolutely adorable quilting shop in Farmington.

I'm not sure you can see the look of total joy on the dad's face.  He loves fabric shopping.

Susan called us while we were there.  She got to Skype with Steve and Angela, too.  
                                     
It was a short, but fun adventure.  I'm glad they don't live too far away.
























1 comment: