Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A White Christmas!

I've got my blogs out of order here, but I don't actually know how to fix that.  If any of you more techno-savvy Deckers know how I can fix that, I'm up for the info.

By the end of the day on Christmas Day, we had a White Christmas.  The day didn't start out that way, but it certainly did finish that way.  Brian had to head back to Farmington on Christmas night, and the roads weren't too bad for him that direction.  Carol and Mark headed back to Albuquerque, and they had horrible roads for most of the way there.

Needless to say, the next morning we woke up to a beautiful winter wonderland.

LAST year, the dad got a snow blower for Christmas, and he finally got to use it THIS year!

We all (mostly) got out in the snow to help!

It goes quickly when everybody helps!



Look at my great new boots!  Debbie Leggett gave them to me for Christmas!  Just wearing those cute things made shoveling more fun!  I'm making a face because the snow blower just blasted me with snow!




2 comments:

  1. If you want your posts to be chronological, then click "edit" for the post. On the right side there is a bar that says "schedule." Set the times to be when you want which one to be first, etc. So if you want Mesa first (since it happened first), set that one to post earlier than the others. Call if you need more help. :)

    ReplyDelete