Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A December Visit to Mesa!

We took a quick weekend jaunt down to Mesa to go to the temple and to see Dad and Carlene.  I just noticed I never blogged about it, so here it is!

On Saturday morning, we all went to a session at the Mesa Temple.

Papa and Carlene don't usually go with us, as they are temple workers, but they decided to to to the temple, too!  




Papa wanted us to take a picture of this unusual thing--There are baby lemons growing at the same time as the other lemons are ripening.

This should be a familiar sight to Decker kids--Papa is picking citrus fruit to send home with us!

Just about the entire back of the pick-up was filled with grapefruit and other citrus.

Later that afternoon, we decided to go do a session in the new Phoenix Temple.  The drive took about an hour or so from Dad's house.





Later that evening, the dad and I went to see the lights on the Mesa Temple.  As always, they were amazing!

The reflecting pond was gorgeous at night with the lights all around!


On the way home the next day, we stopped by the Snowflake Temple for a quick picture.



We ate lunch with Lynn and Diane in Holbrook, and then we went to Sacrament Meeting there with them.

I didn't get a picture of Lynn before he took off for Choir Practice, but here's Diane!

No comments:

Post a Comment