Monday, April 7, 2014

Good News, Bad News!

Since I don't want to end on a sour note, I'll start with the bad news first.  On Thursday, I decided to transplant our little seedlings to individual planting cups.  It was time.  I came home from school very excited to move our little planties to their next phase.  In case you don't remember, we started the seedlings a month early this year in order to have bigger plants to transplant.  We wound up cooking those babies to death, so a month later, we started over.  (We are now a month behind where we wanted to be right now.)

Anyway, I got the little plants all repotted and labeled and ready to stick back under the plant light, and I somehow dumped the whole thing on  to the kitchen floor.  I picked them up as best I could and shoved baby plants in whatever empty cup I found.  Who knows what survived and what we actually have growing.  I went ahead and started a few more seeds.  We'll have to see what happens.

No comment here.  It's still to tender for me to talk about right now.

The survivors in the Intensive Care Unit.

But there is good news!  Susan made the Dean's List for her first semester!  She got a certificate, a tee-shirt, and an attractive lapel pin!  Hooray for Good News!

No comments:

Post a Comment