Sunday, February 23, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had a pretty quiet birthday this year, which is exactly what I wanted and needed.  I've had the crud for a couple of weeks now, and I just needed a good, quiet day to recuperate.  We didn't have any major anything we needed to do, so that was good, too.  I got to talk to all my kids and several friends on the phone.  That makes for a great  day.

I've had a stuffy nose for two weeks now.  Breathe Rite strips are the way to go!

We went on a walk on the trail at the college.  We got all warmed up and ready to go!

I couldn't get this thing to budge at first.

I couldn't get the dumb thing to move an inch.

Susan helped me.

Showoff!


Again, Showoff!  Actually I tried it again, and the dad had me move my body more under the bar.  I was finally able to push it up with my legs.  Sound exciting?  It was.  However, now my knees are killing me...  I mean really killing me.  I guess I won't be doing this one without help anymore.

I got a new washer for my birthday.  We got the dryer back in December because our old one decided to die right before the holidays.  Now I got the matching washer for my birthday!

Susan gave me tulips and made me a Choco-flan cake for my birthday.  I LOVE CHOCO
-FLAN CAKE!  If you haven't tried it, you are truly missing out!



I got a real cap gun and a dvd of the old  Lone Ranger TV series.

I got to eat cake, watch the Lone Ranger, and shoot at the bad guys all at once!  Now that's a birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment