Susan turned eighteen on Monday. All of my babies are officially adults now. Wow. Time really does pass by quickly. It seems like she was just barely starting school, and now, she has started college!
 |
| This has nothing to do with Susan's birthday. The picture just decided it wanted to be first instead of last. This plant grows in the parking along Puerco. It's absolutely adorable. The photo doesn't do it justice. I've never seen one like it. It just makes me happy every time I walk by it. On Saturday, the people who live at that house were outside so I asked them about it. It's called Whirling Butterflies. They got it at Holiday Nursery. We went to Holiday Nursery, and now we have one, too. (Actually, we have two.) |
 |
| Susan bringing me a "healthy" snack. |
 |
| Susan is eighteen now! |
 |
| Anticipation. |
 |
| For her birthday, we got Susan some EZ Combs for her hair and a Celtic Necklace and Celtic Earrings. She decided she wants to be Celtic, and she likes Celtic jewelry. |
 |
| The McMullins came over for Bundt Cake and ice cream! |
 |
| On Wednesday, Susan pinned her quilt, and now it's ready to quilt! |
 |
| Whew! That was a lot of work! |
 |
| Our peach tree gave us peaches for the very first time this year. |
 |
| They were juicy and delicious! |
 |
| I will have to say that I truly think they are the tastiest peaches I've ever had the pleasure to have eaten! |
 |
| Our whole crop minus the ones we ate! |
No comments:
Post a Comment