1.
Name an unusual item
on your bucket list.
D-Be a Beekeeper
M-By a bucket-I don't have a Bucket List
S-Die, The last thing on my bucket list.
2.
What is your ideal
super power?
D-The gift of tongues and the interpretation thereof, to speak all languages.
M-Teleporting
S-Freeze time
3.
What animal/creature
would be your ultimate pet (real or fantasy)? What would you name it?
D-A Tribble named Neuter
M-A Tribble named Roger
S-A happy rabbit, not one that hates life
4.
When you were little,
what did you want to be when you grew up?
D-An orchestra conducter
M-A mom and a teacher
S-A singer
5.
If you were a
vegetable, which one would you be and why?
D-A potato... I like potatoes
M-Green Chile-I'm a New Mexican. I should have it coursing through my veins.
S-If I'm a vegetable, that means I'm in a coma.
6.
Tell me about one of
your craziest dreams.
D-I can semi-fly and jump all over
M-Last night I dreamed we had a new baby boy (at our current ages).
S-The Pope chased me to cut off my fingers to make sausages for God.
7.
What is one of your
guilty pleasures (song you won't admit to liking, favorite food that's horrible
for you, odd habit, etc.
D-Jalapeno sausages on a stick from Allsups
B-Dark Dove Chocolates first thing in the morning
S-"Rolling in the Deep," "Do You Think I'm Sexy?" and "Afternoon Delight." songs
8.
If you were an ice
cream flavor, which would you be and why?
D-Vanilla, I like it best.
M-Spumoni--No one likes spumoni, so no one would eat me!
S-Susan flavored because I am Susan. That's what I should taste like.
9.
What is your favorite
breakfast?
D-Skillets with green chile and sausage
M-Eggs in Purgatory
S-German Pancakes
10.
Were you named for
anyone? Who and why?
D-I was named after the lady who shared a room with my mom when she had me in the hospital. Her last name was Douglas. My middle name is after Grandad Maloy.
M-No one
S-My middle name was after two of my mom's aunts, Irene Mitchell and Irene Jones
11.
If you were a crayon,
what color would you be and why?
D-Yellow. I like yellow.
M-Peach or Apricot. I would look pretty silly if I were something like green or blue.
S-White. I am white.
D-Yes
M-Babies' heads, rain
S-Unscented
13.
What are your favorite
and least favorite chores?
D-
M-Favorite, watering plants. Least favorite, cleaning the showers.
S-Favorite, mopping. Least favorite, cleaning bathrooms.
14.
What is your favorite
form of exercise?
D-Thumb-flexing on the remote control
M-Walking
S-Walking
15.
Do you have a favorite
sound?
D-"The Sound of Silence."
M-Babies giggling
S-No
17.
What question do you
want an answer to (deep or silly)?
D-
M-Why do mosquitoes exist?
S-Whatever 42 is the answer for
18.
What fictional
character do you identify with?
D-Eeyore
M-The mom in the Zits comic strip
S-Ginny Weasley in the books
19.
What do you do in your
free time (or if you don't have any, what would you do if you had some)?
D-Puttering around the house and garden
M-Quilting, puttering in the garden
S-Pinterest
20.
What did you get in
trouble for most as a kid?
D-Defending myself
M-Stashing stuff under my bed-I was a huge packrat.
S-Excessive talking, attitude
21.
What were the best and
worst gifts you've received?
D-
M-I've had lots of wonderful gifts. One that comes to mind is the Mother's Day Book that Amy made with pictures from the whole family in it. I also love that she gave me the originals so I can have my own personal gallery to look at all the time. My worst gift was a ceramic nut at our wedding.
S-Best-The gift of life; Worst-That purse from Grandpa
22. Tell an embarassing story.
23.
If you were invisible,
where would you go and what would you do?
D-
M-I'd probably have my one and only streaking experience
S-I'd go to my room and cry.
D-
M-He married me.
S-My parents raised me. That was awfully nice of them.
25.
What would you do with
a million dollars?
D-Retire and become a school crossing guard and beekeeper
M-I have everything I need. I'd probably buy a house for each of our kids.
S-Put it in the bank right after I buy a pony, and a guy to clean up pony poo.
26.
How did you meet your
best friend?
D-Various places and events at our single ward at BYU
M-We were in the same ward at BYU
S-I don't remember
D-Radio
M-GPS
S-
28.
What's your favorite
amusement park ride?
D-Roller Coasters
M-Haunted Mansion at Disneyland, Log Ride at Cliffs
S-The Rattler
D-I think 5
M-Ten not including flip-flops or slippers
S-Loads of shoes... So many shoes. I don't necessarily need any more shoes.
30.
What's your favorite
thing to do when it snows?
D-Not shovel
M-Make a fire and watch a movie.
S-Drink cocoa and watch a chick-flick.
31.
What kind of books and
movies do you like?
D-Historical Fiction, comedy, action-adventure
M-Light, clean mysteries
S-I like a wide variety of books and movies.
D-Key rings from places we go
M-Souvenier keychains, turtles (including live ones).
S-Hotel soap and shampoo
33.
What was your favorite
childhood toy?
D-Battling Tops
M-I always had a baby doll, and I loved Tonka trucks in the sandbox
S-My dollhouse
34.
Where are your
ancestors from?.
D-NY, Germany, England... the usual
M-Wales, England, Germany, Sweden
S-America!
35.
What family member are
you most like? In what ways are you like them?.
D-I am the unique black sheep of the family
M-I'm like my mom--a recovering perfectionist.
S-I'm like Brian. I'm ornery.
D-
M-
S-I was proposed to in a restaurant by a guy with a mental handicap.
37.
Have you ever won
anything? If so, what?
D-I won a basket of stuff at a NMAC conference. I poured out the wine. It stank.
M-I won "Best of Show" for Jalapeno Cheese Bread at the bi-county fair.
S-I won a jar of candy in the 3rd grade for getting the closest to the right count of M&Ms. Other than that I never win.... EVER!
D-I've been TO 40 temples. I've been IN 30.
M-I've been either to or in 26.
S-I've been to see all the temples in the four-corner states and then some.
39.
What is your favorite
advertising campaign?
D-The Tabasco commercial with the exploding mosquito
M-Liberty Mutual's, "We all do stupid things."
S-Colgate's "You notice your smile first."
40.
What do you like to
snack on?
D-Food
B-Cookies
S-Cookies
Susan's answers are SO like Brian's! Brian almost said die for his bucket list and himself as a vegetable in a coma. And he thought of just saying yes to some of the "Do you have a favorite ....?" and not saying what his favorite was. Susan's right, she is ornery like Brian.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I think you skipped a few questions because there were 42 total. I wanted to know your favorite Halloween costume one! :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks for humoring me! I loved Susan's responses to the dream and shoe questions. Steve used to tell me how Dad would react to the mosquito commercial - that's great. He and I have the same ideal superpower. And streaking... really? Haha.
ReplyDelete