We had a very busy week this past week, but I didn't take many pictures. We had our Ward Christmas Party. The dad played Santa again this year, and he was adorable. I didn't take any pictures this year because I was busy in the kitchen and keeping things going on the serving table. Sheena Pointer, the girl who took our family pictures before Amy left on her mission, is our ward photographer now. She took pictures, and I hope that I can get a copy of them.
Yesterday was the first day of Hanukkah, so we made latkes and matzo ball soup for dinner. As usual, it was delicious. Then we played the Dreidel game for Family Home Evening treats.
 |
| This is the dad thinking, "How much longer do we have to play this game, anyway." |
 |
| I have no idea why the blog puts the pictures in where I don't want them to go. But here it is. Dad was the "pronouncer" at the school spelling bee again this year. He does a great job! |
 |
| Here he is "pronouncing." |
 |
This is Susan saying, "How much longer do we have to play this, anyway." Games are not as much fun with only the three of us.
|
I would have played with you! :) And apparently Israel is in the Mediterranean food area (according to our Kids Cook map), so we had AUTHENTIC Jewish food last night! :D
ReplyDeleteI've discovered that when you upload the pictures, you can deselect (un-highlight) all of them and then click on them in the order you want them to go on. Sometimes when I upload them, they aren't all highlighted, but if I click the non-highlighted ones they get put at the end.
ReplyDelete