Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Weekend!

Doug was in Bernalillo all week for a Public Sector Union Negotiations Conference.  On Thursday after Susan got off work, we drove in to Albuquerque to meet him, and we stayed in his hotel for a couple of nights.  It was a fun weekend.

Brian and Chelsea made the dad a German Chocolate Ice Cream Cake for his birthday.  He likes to say he is two score and twelve now.

While doug was at his conference, the rest of us went to see Grandpa!

Me and my poppy.

Chelsea and I went quilt shop hopping with Carol.  It was fun, but I forgot to take pictures of that.

We had a youth baptismal session at the Albuquerque temple on Saturday morning.  Chelsea and I did an endowment session.  Doug and Brian helped in the bapistry, and Susan did baptisms.

Another temple picture.





We look like "American Gothic" without the pitchfork!

After we finished at the Temple, we went to China Wok for lunch.  Not only did Chelsea stick this disgusting octupus on her plate...

...SHE STUCK IT IN HER MOUTH!  AAAAHHHHH!

1 comment:

  1. Not only did I stick it in my mouth... I ate it! Yum! :)

    ReplyDelete