Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Garden Update... Sort Of!

While I was watering the garden this evening, I decided I could multi-task and take pictures of the garden while I was waiting for the rows to fill up.  I didn't take pictures of everything... just a few things here and there.  Overall, it's been a pretty good garden so far this year.  Our apple trees all have apples, and we've been drying quite a few of those.  I didn't take any pictures of that this time.

Susan is picking grape tomatoes.

An ear of corn

Green beans

Kabocha

Green peppers

Yellow hots

Sunflowers

These are the flowers we put on Grandma's grave for Mother's Day.  Afterwards we planted them here at home, and they are gorgeous.  The picture really doesn't do them justice.
Our tomatoes have been a little disappointing.  We have a bunch of grape tomatoes, but most of the bigger ones--the heirloom ones--all died of the wilt.

1 comment:

  1. Looks Great! You guys have such green thumbs...unlike me who kills plants that are considered "easy." :)

    ReplyDelete