Steve and Angela and their crew, and Amy and Cody and their crew, came after Christmas and were here to ring in the New Year! What a wonderful way to start the New Year!
I see that these pictures went in all out of order. It's not worth the trouble to try and fix it, so just know it's a jumble.
 |
| Doing a kettle-bell workout. |
 |
| On the Hundredth Day of School, we dressed like we were 100 Years Old! |
 |
| The dad and I have been going over to the church to practice hitting the pickle ball across the net. |
 |
| We did a few puzzles over the holiday. |
 |
| Brian and Chelsea came over for a weekend. They taught us how to play pickle ball. The dad and I have been going over to the church to hit the ball around a bit. |
 |
| The grandad and I watched David, Peter and Emily while Brian and Chelsea went to the temple in Snowflake. |
 |
| The dad is trying out his new kindling chopping thingie. |
 |
| Doing pull-ups. |

 |
| This is while Amy and Cody were still here. |
 |
| New Year's Eve puzzle! |
 |
| This was Eli's idea. His Grandma Betsy made a 2024 last year, and Eli wanted to make it a tradition! |
 |
| I may have got these in the December pictures, but I didn't check. |
 |
| Cody was training for a marathon, and he did a 13 mile run! We made signs to cheer him on as he ran by the house! |
 |
| At the Albuquerque Temple with Carol and Mark. |
 |
| Angela got me these cute turtle toilet bolt covers for Christmas! |
 |
| More pictures of Cody's long run! |
 |
| Playing animal tag in the backyard. |
 |
| Grandad's baby potato scrubbing invention. |
 |
| We played a lot of LIFE. |
 |
| Angela worked on getting caught up on her blog. |
 |
| In January, we finally went to the theater to see "Wicked." |
 |
| Another puzzle. |
 |
| These are pictures of my new classroom. The other guy is Poyer (Mr. Poyer), my resident intern. |
 |
| The rooms are a lot bigger than the rooms we have now. |
 |
| Chinese New Year |
 |
| The dad's hearing aids came in. Here he is trying them on for the first time! |
 |
| Carol, Mark, and I did an endowment session while the dad was doing his sealing shift. |
It was a good way to start the New Year!
I hope you can love your new room, even though there seems to be a lot of not fun things about it.
ReplyDelete