![]() |
| This is my very last hall bulletin board in Red Rock's old building. |
![]() |
| We had a breakfast potluck on Valentine's Day for the teachers at school. The dad made me a bunch of rats. They were a big hit! |
![]() |
| Susan and Christian gave me a Kanga and Roo for Christmas because Susan said that I AM Kanga. I got the dad and Eeyore for Valentine's day because... well, you know. |
![]() |
| My principal sent me these shots of my classroom before we were allowed to enter the building. |


My favorite meal!

.jpg)
![]() |
| As you know, I am a cookie lover. I have rarely met a cookie that I haven't liked. Frosted sugar cookies are my very favorite kind of cookie. So I got a giant frosted sugar cookie for my cake! |
![]() |
| But the very best part of my birthday weekend was spending it with people that I love so much! |


![]() |
| On Saturday morning I got up early to go donate blood, but they wouldn't take my blood because my iron was low. So instead, we went hiking |
![]() |
| We found several geocaches! David was a real eagle-eye. |
![]() |
| We went by the Farmington temple and took pictures. |
![]() |
| The original sign didn't have the name of the temple on it. Now they have a new one that does. |
![]() |
| We finished the day off with a children's performance of Seussical, the Musical Jr. It was great! What a fun birthday weekend! |
![]() |
| Our first daffodil of the year! |










.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)












































I want to hear everyone's guesses for how long it'll take Brian to fill all those shelves with board games (assuming they're not already filled by relocating games that were elsewhere before) :P
ReplyDelete