Saturday, April 30, 2022

Susan and Christian Came for a Visit!

 The dad and I were very excited that Susan and Christian came for Susan's Spring Break!  It had been a long time since we have seen them!  I was so excited that I only took four pictures while they were here, so I stole some from Susan's blot!

We made one of our New Year's Resolution recipes while they were here.  Here is our Meat and Potato Casserole.

We did the Easter Egg Family Home Evening!

It was Christian's first time!


Christian got an ingrown toenail fixed while he was here.  It was a bad one.


Susan and Christian went to Albuquerque one day to see Carol and Mark.  They went to Old Town, which is one of Susan's favorite touristy spots!


The visit was short, but we are glad they came!  We sure love those two!


No comments:

Post a Comment