Saturday, April 30, 2022

General Conference Weekend!

 I love, love, love General Conference Weekend!  Not only does my soul get spiritually fed, but my grandma's heart gets recharged as well!  This conference weekend was no exception.  Brian and Chelsea and their little crew came for the weekend!  I love that tradition!

I'm not even going to try to get the pictures in the right order.  Blogger has bigger and better things in mind than chronological order.  It keeps changing the order all around.

Grandma got all the kids new jammies!

Grandad cleaned all his bolo ties during conference.

Chelsea brought a Tangled puzzle to work on.

Brian brought a one-person game to play.

I got the kids coloring books to color in during Conference!



Between sessions we played outside!




The grandad got a couple of jars of jalapenos ready to lactoferment.



Italian sodas are part of the tadition!

Emily colored on the curtain/blinds thingie in the family room.  She was clearly sorry.  Look how cute her little sad face is.

Timing is everything.  This happened just after Amy A Wright told a story about when her son broke something at Grandma's house, and his cousin told him about when he broke something at Grandma's house.  Grandma said, "It's okay William, you are only five."  I told my sweet girl, "It's okay, Emily.  You are only two!"

We didn't make it to the end of the session.

Now I am already looking forward to October!

No comments:

Post a Comment