On our way home from American Fork, we stopped by Farmington and picked up David and Peter to come to our house for a few days. We hoped to be able to have all the grandkids who were old enough for some time with just us, but the short summer this year just plain didn't let that happen. I know I took more pictures than this, but this is all I could find.
 |
| They had a lot of fun with the marble run! |
 |
| When I was a kid and went to my grandparents' house, this Chinese Checker game is the thing that I played with the most. (All their grandchildren did!) My mom's family got this game for Christmas she was a small child, and it's been a family favorite since then. This was my first choice of family heirlooms that I picked years ago, and Aunt Irene said it was mine! |
 |
| The kids spent a lot of time playing curling. David, especially, loved this one! |
 |
| When the rest of the family came to pick the boys up, David and Peter couldn't get enough of their dad. On a walk, he wound up carrying them both for awhile. |
 |
| Brian and Chelsea helped us make our annual chile rellenos and chile rellenos burritos! |
They were going to help us peel the chile, but we wound up getting most of that done before they got here.
 |
| Perfection. |
 |
| Another perfect chile rellenos dinner! |
No comments:
Post a Comment